• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Who was that Oak Hill foreign phenom we heard about? Maybe it's him we like more. This all makes no sense.

Meh. You don't like someone more on signing day.

Just like you don't talk about your incoming starting PG in front of your current starting PG. Just like you don't call a guy in to your office and tell him he's not welcome back on your team, for absolutely no reason. Just like you...

Meh. You don't like someone more on signing day.

Just like you don't talk about your incoming starting PG in front of your current starting PG. Just like you don't call a guy in to your office and tell him he's not welcome back on your team, for absolutely no reason. Just like you...

Oh I agree. I'm just trying to figure what in the world could possibly be going on and the one thing I've learned under Jeff [Redacted]'s leadership is to throw logic out the fucking window.

He was so excited... and they crushed him on the day he was going to sign. This is really disgusting.

BTHq2stCAAAxdSb.jpg:large

Schwabber, what's your take?

After dominating on the boards against mighty Colgate and VMI, Buzz must have convinced himself that we don't need help on the glass. Need more wings who can't shoot though!

I just don't understand what the hell is happening here. And if our staff actually dropped him on signing day, then that is just inexcusable. When will we wake up from this [Redacted] nightmare?

What a joke. The worst part is you can't even get a damn answer, show some ownership. Absolute silence.

What a joke. The worst part is you can't even get a damn answer, show some ownership. Absolute silence.

Well, unless I'm mistaken, they can't discuss publicly players who have not signed a LOI. So don't expect a press release from WFU or anything.

Well, unless I'm mistaken, they can't discuss publicly players who have not signed a LOI. So don't expect a press release from WFU or anything.

This is correct. Kenny Beck asked and he was told they couldn't comment on someone who had yet to sign. That being said, they wouldn't comment either way.

But what if it's Wakes decision, as in they withdrew their offer. Can they speak on that?

I really don't think we know anything substantive but if the staff pulled a scholly offer today it's indefensible.

I can't see why pulling the offer would make much sense from a basketball standpoint. It has been only 3 1/2 months since he committed. What has changed since then?

Pulling Haas's offer on signing day would be yet another cultural misdeed for [Redacted] and Co.

One of his highest rated recruits ever too. It just makes no sense.

Who did Bzz tell was not welcome back on the team for no reason? I'm buzz out - just curious . I can't believe this is happening with Haas. When will this nightmare end?

Back