• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

I know we are high on Kam, and TITS point that we need a pure scorer to replace CJ is well taken. But I still like Reed the most and think he would be a tremendous pick up. If Kam has some Stoglin in him, it seems to me that Reed could have some Travis McKie in him. He is going to be a great all around player and seems like a winner. He would be a great get.

Also, I may be a bit in the minority, but I still have high hopes for Chase Fischer turning in to a decent reliable scorer not to mention facilitator.

I think Davon might be more of a Craig Dawson-type, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with you that Chase is going to be a good rotation player for us. We'll have to see what he looks like next year, but I have legitimate expectations for him.

Don't think Reed is nearly the shooter that Craig was. Would be a good pickup, just not sure he is the big scorer that could fill in.

Yeah that article is very well done and is a must-read for anybody reading this thread.

A hint- for his reel, he should his real name at BSD.

Yea I wanted to change it but all the articles I've written in the past would not show up under my profile if I did that. If you click on my profile thing "pegrcc9" then you can see my information.

But my name is Corey Pegram

How about Corey "pegrcc9" Pegram?

That should get both results.

Tony Woods abridged version- there is so much in recruiting we don't know.

I am hoping we are still strong with Jaylen Miller and William Likey.

He's got a kid too. At 18. Dayum.

Definitely wouldn't help change our culture

Haven't we had several athletes who came to Wake with a kid?

Haven't we had several athletes who came to Wake with a kid?

Yeah and i normally dont judge but having babies + getting arrested usually reads as someone not being an outstanding citizen. Not because of the babies, but who be so careless? Seriously...

Yeah and i normally dont judge but having babies + getting arrested usually reads as someone not being an outstanding citizen. Not because of the babies, but who be so careless? Seriously...

We've had numerous kids have kids and had been arrested were stand-up athletes and citizens at Wake. I take Carr's arrest with some skepticism since it appears to be a Magistrate's warrant based on the victim's statements as opposed to police arrest.

Back