• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

Yeah, that never happens (wrangor)...

T

How does your wife feel about you bringing up hers? :thumbsup:

she would hate it if she knew. I hope I don't bring it up often. I know papa blitch pissed me off and I brought it up then

Getting back on topic, I recently saw a high school kid down at the local rec center. Had great hops, good court vision and a decent handle. Said he was thinking about trying to play college ball. Probably a long shot for us though.

Wake Forest, VT, NCST, Memphis, Marquette, and Cincy will all visit 2013 C Sidy Mohamed Djitte from Northwood Temple (NC) according to Justin Byerly.

Looks like we're still interested. I believe he's still recovering from a big ankle injury that occurred right before the July evaluation period

Wake Forest, VT, NCST, Memphis, Marquette, and Cincy will all visit 2013 C Sidy Mohamed Djitte from Northwood Temple (NC) according to Justin Byerly.

Looks like we're still interested. I believe he's still recovering from a big ankle injury that occurred right before the July evaluation period

State strikes again...

No, seriously just stop. You derail every fucking thread. Go be miserable elsewhere

Why do so many otherwise interesting threads get hijacked by idiots with nothing to add to the subject?

Also, I'll happily pretend to be an offended Mormon if it helps OGB get banned.

Back