• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Lol. We need him, agreed. Not nearly as bad as we need a top 50 big man for 16' though.

Not sure if you're laughing at the idea of a top 50 big coming to wake or that we are undoubtedly
Throwing all we got to reel in Giles. Either way my point stands that we need a quality big in the class. With Greek deac leaving next year that leaves us with Collins and Moore.

Dinos is not definitely leaving next year and we're never going to find someone who's 16'.

Right. All true. My point stands that we are in much more need of a big in 2016 with the slew of guards we have on the roster and committed. Still, landing Koby would be great.

Don't tempt numbers and doofus like that

VascoMidgetTwins_zpsaa53c027.jpg

How many years of poor recruiting do we blame on Wellman and his protégé?

I'm getting the feeling that we're going to whiff on everyone. Giles is going to UK, according to insiders.

I'm getting the feeling that we're going to whiff on everyone. Giles is going to UK, according to insiders.

I'm trying to figure out what to blame for this post.

Racer is right. There are plenty of words to describe its stupidity.

Giles could commit to us. He probably won't, but he could. He enjoys being recruited, though, and was never going to commit anywhere early in the process.

Careful, Townie. Logic confuses them.

Do you think last year was a bad year of recruiting?!

Back