• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

If the 2015 guys live up to their press clippings, DM will be 6-0 with his first 2 classes.

circa page 350 someone mentioned an article in which they reranked the 15' ACC recruits. If I remember correctly, Dinos was #4 and cornleius crab was #15 or something. They were not on anyone's radar nor had they signed at this pt last year. We gotta just be patient a bit longer...

For whatever people want instant gratification. Harry, or no Harry, doesn't really matter.

In order to assess Manning's recruiting ability, wait at least two years.

If Chill was 3 inches taller, he'd be a top-100 recruit without question. Kwe played AAU ball this summer. We haven't heard anything about him at all? Quiet summer?

Kwe's broken foot has him playing at "about 80%". That injury and its lingering effects came at a terrible time for his recruitment.

Joking aside, that is some pretty impressive ball handling for BChill.

Agree. I think people are really sleeping on Brandon and Washington. If we get Koby and an awesome big man for '16 I'd say we've done pretty damn well

For whatever people want instant gratification. Harry, or no Harry, doesn't really matter.

In order to assess Manning's recruiting ability, wait at least two years.

Year four is when we can start judging Manning's performance? He had some decent players to work with last year, yet the results were equal to or worse than his predecessor's. I know it takes a while to change the culture of a team, but we got worse as the year wore on and the team was in open revolt at times. A great coach would have shown something.

If there is no improvement this year, and Manning signs no one, Wellman, Hatch, Manning, (and Clawson) need to be run out of town on a rail.

Crank up the billboard kickstarter now. This athletic department is still a steaming loaf.

Year four is when we can start judging Manning's performance? He had some decent players to work with last year, yet the results were equal to or worse than his predecessor's. I know it takes a while to change the culture of a team, but we got worse as the year wore on and the team was in open revolt at times. A great coach would have shown something.

If there is no improvement this year, and Manning signs no one, Wellman, Hatch, Manning, (and Clawson) need to be run out of town on a rail.

Crank up the billboard kickstarter now. This athletic department is still a steaming loaf.

Definitely a parody

Back