• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

It's actually really interesting to see how much support Manning (and Clawson too really) get from the fan base. If you are competent, have some positives and show some potential most folks will support you around here.

Really shows how bad/laughable the Bzz hire and situation were IMO.

It's actually really interesting to see how much support Manning (and Clawson too really) get from the fan base. If you are competent, have some positives and show some potential most folks will support you around here.

Really shows how bad/laughable the Bzz hire and situation were IMO.

I choose to give guys the benefit of the doubt and support a coach for more than one year. Especially knowing our football and basketball programs have been absolute shit shows the past few years so there is quite a hole from which to dig out....

No no that's fine, Manning inherited a bad situation. I'm not saying he's bad or anything - too early to tell. I just think posters here are pretty patient, reasonable, and loyal in general.

Last edited:
Article on Rechon Black. Considered the top North Carolina prospect for the 2018 class. Wake has offered and will almost certainly prioritize him. He played pick up with Giles and BChill that drew a lot of attention last week. Wake plans to watch him in September.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article31900134.html?pp_u=jI9dJ59twU1HPQwxb1Cb9g

Jamie Shaw ‏@JamieShaw5 1m
Concord is currently home to NCs #1 player in 2017 (Batts), 2018 (Black), & 2019 (Moore) classes

Legggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Con-city!

I can't figure out how to link because it plays in a pop-up window without a distinct browser address, but a dunk by Bam Adebayo where he is tipping over the basket stantion is currently on the front page of ESPN.com.

Do we have any speculation or insight as to why Mooney decommitted from Florida?

Kwe Parker just committed to Rutgers. Would've liked to keep him as a backup option if we dont land Koby.

The full game of Asia vs Africa at the recent Adidas Nations tournament

Froling is #131 for the grey team. Other notable (former) recruits are Freeman, who is #105. And Wenyen Gabriel is #91 for the other team.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Kwe. I look forward to seeing his highlights. I hope Manning delivers and great SG for this class.

Good for Kwe, hope he has a successful career for Rutgers.

Glad he committed so the questions about him will stop. Also glad he picked Rutgers so if he does turn out to be good it won't be against Wake.

Back