• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Marques Bolden plans to make a decision by January. It looks to be a battle between Duke and Kentucky right now. He did include Wake as possibilty for another visit. But it didn't sound like we should hold out much hope on that front.

Smart interview. It's always impressive to see kids who can handle an interview.

Wow. Most impressive interview I have seen from a high school kid possibly ever. He will be a great get for whoever lands him. He obviously can play, but he is also going to be a great representative.

Although, some are beginning to doubt whether he would even get a lot of playing time there.

LOL. A UNC wanker at work just told me that he thought Giles had dropped them from his list because he didn't want to come off the bench during his only year in college. :bowrofl:

LOL. A UNC wanker at work just told me that he thought Giles had dropped them from his list because he didn't want to come off the bench during his only year in college. :bowrofl:
UNC fans really believe this

UNC fans really believe this

Just scrolled over to IC and saw the same discussion amongst the UNC faithful. It's going to be great fun watching the NCAA flip the lights on and the roaches scatter. I've yet to figure out how the extreme bandwagon fans will make the transition from UNC to diehard Duke fan. Should be fun to watch.

"Looking over measurements from USA Basketball - Mo Bamba 6'11 height w/shoes & 7'8 wingspan"

Josh Hall, the Rice decommit, cut Wake from his list over the weekend. Wake stopped showing interest in him after Donovan Mitchell committed.

Jesus Christ. I don't even know if I could have touched the net when I was 13.

Harry with a new crystal ball to Duke. I hope these guys are wrong

There will probably be more of this as we get closed to HG making his decision. We're the underdog, and Duke is the safe pick on this one for the "national experts". Doesn't mean he's going to Duke, it just means if he ends up there, they can come back and say, "I called it in early October."

Forget crystal balls. I just plugged Harry Giles' decision into helpmydecision.com and it advised that he pick Wake Forest over Kentucky, with Duke coming in 3rd.

21% of the people on 247 are still showing him as going to UNC. No one knows anything at this point except for Harry Giles.

Your typical IC poster:
mullets.jpg

Back