• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Jonathan Isaac (IMG Academy) on my flight to Sarasota/Bradenton at this moment. He's got to be at least 6' 11 ... so apparently he is not done growing.

Thain is over there now? Shit. Can someone over there please tell Thain that his mom called me at 3 am last night high on oxy, blabbering something about me coming over there and putting my entire arm inside her? I told her I was sleeping, then she started crying, so I hung up. She really needs to pull herself together.

Wait, is Thain the reincarnation of Misty Mountains, aka the king troll of the boards? It is another LOTR reference after all.

Dinos listed at 245 and Doral listed at 265 now. Big gains 6 months.

45e78e387a1184cde5b1b0eb6da676d8.jpg

The Thain (not to be confused with the term Thane) was the title give to the traditional military leader of the Hobbits of the Shire after the fall of Fornost and the Dúnedain Kingdom of Arthedain in the mid-Third Age.

So he's like a dwarf.

Wow. That's great.

Harry Giles will almost certainly be attending a "fan night" event on October 23rd, and it is between WF or UNC. While UNC does not seem like a serious contender with the NCAA violations, it wouldn't be surprising if he visited UNC since he had plans to visit all the finalists and there is pressure on him to actually make the visit (bad PR if an elite in-state prospect doesn't reschedule his visit). Hopefully Manning can convince him to come back and hang out with B Chill and the other players/commits that night.

Yeah don't buy Harry has any obligation to visit unc just because he planned to at one point. Prospects cancel visits all the time.

C'mon back to Winston Harry.

Bad PR for whom?
Carolina. People feel like UNC is going all out on at least getting a visit so as to try to maintain the look of the NCAA stuff not affecting their recruiting. An in-state player not visiting the school could have some ramifications for other players as well - "he's not visiting so it must be bad."

Back