• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Maybe Evan will finally be right about an Eli Wright visit. He's 0/2 so far with him not making it to Miami and the Florida visit being an unofficial.

Also current coach vs a candidate that several people wanted. Hopefully Manning takes the W.

Eli really wants to fool around a bit before he gets married and i can't say I blame him

Its going to be about 105 heat index at that time of year in Starkville. When is he coming to Wake? If we brought him to North Carolina after that it would be a done deal.

Maybe Evan will finally be right about an Eli Wright visit. He's 0/2 so far with him not making it to Miami and the Florida visit being an unofficial.

Also current coach vs a candidate that several people wanted. Hopefully Manning takes the W.
NextUpRecruits, which reported his UF visit as an unofficial one deleted their tweet, so they might have been wrong in that respect (unless you have other info).

Point guard Dennis Smith Jr., a rising senior at Fayetteville's Trinity Christian School and one of the top Class of 2016 basketball recruits in the country, had surgery Friday afternoon on his injured left knee.

http://www.fayobserver.com/blogs/sp...E] That is tough. I hope the rumor is wrong.

Wish a speedy recovery to Dennis, wherever he ends up

No one is worried Miss State might $ offer something $ to a recruit $ that we wouldn't?

would you want cam newton?

lets go basketball recruiting

That is just brilliant for us. We will sign Wright.

#hotscoops

I know you're mostly kidding, but a lot of people put serious stock in things like climate. It's sure to have a factor but if it held much sway, nobody would ever choose MSU over an NC school.

Plus as we all know, there are more important ways in which MSU is #hotter than Wake which do not work in our favor.

I know you're mostly kidding, but a lot of people put serious stock in things like climate. It's sure to have a factor but if it held much sway, nobody would ever choose MSU over an NC school.

Plus as we all know, there are more important ways in which MSU is #hotter than Wake which do not work in our favor.

Tim Duncan has said that one of the reasons he chose Wake over Providence (I think it was Providence) was that he thought Rhode Island was going to be waaay to cold for a Carribean kid.

Back