• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Looked up Donovan Mitchell's stats from AAU ball this summer to try and talk myself into this class. He shot sub 25% from 3, sub 35% from the floor, and averaged 9, 5, and 1 for Team Superstar. Someone please explain to me why we took him instead of going after Fernando or Froling. I never even heard of the staff watching him for Team Superstar over the summer and those stats certainly aren't eye popping enough to offer a scholly on their own

I'm fine with the other 3, but unless Mitchell grows 2 inches and turns into a Greek Freak type skill set at 6'11 with handles, that's a pretty bold move to take him over the other two 4* prospects

Sending out the KVegas bat signal..............please #Vibes

Silence can be so he can come back tomorrow with the inevitable "told you idiots" when Giles chooses Wake. That, or he doesn't want to face the facts. Either way I know we'd all like to hear his take

Back