• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I know you feel your twins pain, probably have a headache or something by your brother was a little bitch and deserves all the hate he gets.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- Waiting for Giles; announcing 11/6 @ Noon on SC

Shrug. Don't see why that pissed people off.

That's not why people are pissed off.

He threw a hissy fit like a spoiled toddler because some anonymous people on the internet had the audacity over the span of several years to question the journalistic integrity of a fan blog and then as an aside said, "oh by the way, he isn't coming here."

He will have to come to the Joel. Let's make sure he feels "welcome" as if it were home.

Sadly there will be tons of duke bandwagoners to welcome him. That asshole rubbed salt in the wounds with that family and home bullshit. Dude played us. Fuck him and his raggedy ass knees.

When I didn't see the father and his mom was beaming I thought maybe....maybe....could it be....and then....

Time to move on. See how things shake out. I'm excited to watch the fresh deacs tonight.

It's a lot of fun watching guys who WANT to be at Wake, and understand what our staff is trying to accomplish.

I'm leaving work early today, getting blasted, and then kicked out of the exhibition game tonight. #goals

Back