• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

This is your worst hottake of all time. Fuck Turkey.

Fuck Turkey? Fuck you and here's why: Food better, baths way better, ever had a Greek bath? No. Maybe you have but pretty sure it involves eating dicks. Turkish bath - no dicks, just salts, eucalyptus. Greeks have better beaches, but Turks have better bitches. bone hottake out

Jay must like "bitches" with mustaches....Turkish women and also have some fine beards and back hair.

Jay must like "bitches" with mustaches....Turkish women and also have some fine beards and back hair.

We are never going to land this amazing Turkish recruit talking about his mother and sister like this.

Silverman needs to change the 1 and done rule....just ruining college basketball.

VT has offered Kobe and Keyshaun Langley, Class of '19 twin PGs from SW Guilford. What's the local scoop on them? They play for Team CP3 so I'm assuming Wake has seen them but no offer has been made yet. Sorry for posting here but there isn't a separate thread for 2019 yet.

VT has offered Kobe and Keyshaun Langley, Class of '19 twin PGs from SW Guilford. What's the local scoop on them? They play for Team CP3 so I'm assuming Wake has seen them but no offer has been made yet. Sorry for posting here but there isn't a separate thread for 2019 yet.

Yeah, you should be, man. You really should be.

Fuck Turkey? Fuck you and here's why: Food better, baths way better, ever had a Greek bath? No. Maybe you have but pretty sure it involves eating dicks. Turkish bath - no dicks, just salts, eucalyptus. Greeks have better beaches, but Turks have better bitches. bone hottake out

Most Turkish people I know that have restaurants end up making Gyros.

YqjHodib.jpg

38-year-old-Greek-Woman-Searching-For-A-Man-Fugly-Old-Woman.jpg

Guess which one is Turkish and which one is Greek.

Last edited:

Exactly. When I hook up, I'm not trying to get exfoliated by a brown steel wool mitten that somehow has arms and legs and is allowed to walk around town.

fark_31NIpBepbm4xKiecx92kCF-m7Mo.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe Timmy will retire and become an assistant coach. so we can get Mo Bamba (truly great name) and his teammate.

Wake is showing interest in Gabriel Osabuohien 6'7 SF/PF Class of 2017.

He's considered a Top 15 player in Canada. I think he played this last season in Virginia.

Last edited:
Gotta say this is the first time I've seen a coed game in a mixtape. Smooth player.

Back