• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

DSJ, Rowan, Dorn, Henderson, Abu, Yurtseven is a pretty interesting top 6. Not much depth but some potential on that squad.

It amazes me how we were laughing at State when they lost Barber and the twins, to now looking at them and thinking that they actually have a fairly good squad. I just hope that DM can coach our guys up because State has shown that they can reload with the best of them under Gottfried. Thank goodness he isn't a good coach!

State is a great one and done destination because two years seems to be about as much as anyone can take of that shithead Gottfried.

Le bone's unbridled racism towards my people is great. Some dude named Kostas def took a girl he wanted

He must have been playing against shitty players if he put up 91 and 28 and isn't going straight to the draft. Either way he's obviously very good.

The Big Yurt still has to be cleared by the NCAA and that is not a gimme

Le bone's unbridled racism towards my people is great. Some dude named Kostas def took a girl he wanted

haha. No, just a miserable visiting experience a chunk of years ago. Much much better time in Turkey. I think Greece had a transit strike when I was there as the Union was opposed to anything more than a 30 hours work week and retirement age increase from 45 to 48. Comparatively, Turkey be the bomb. Even found much better ganja in Turkey. Rocky coast though, never found that great beach that wasn't slathered in British or German tourists. But did find good weed shockingly. Also, took the wettest squat shit in the history of squat shits in Turkey. Had to replace those Tivas fo show.

This content is all available on my travel blog: Jaybone's Racist Rants Related to Travel. Sadly most of the entries/hottakes cover the 90s and 00s. Check out my review of Koh Pang Gan BEFORE the monthly Full Moon parties started and my review of Cuban woman circa 2002. Gold.

Probably not the best time to call Turkey “the bomb”

So State landed a couple of top 25 players for 2016, including the top PG in the class. Good for them(fuck those guys)...

I've heard a lot of good rumblings about our incoming Frosh recently. We will be so much better this year than last. I expected we would win 15-17 games last year and was #CreamyWrongness, but we actually have legitimate talent at every position next year. Moore and Crawford will have their fair share of SC top 10 plays. We should be a lot of fun to watch.

Last edited:
So State landed a couple of top 25 players for 2016, including the top PG in the class. Good for them(fuck those guys)...

I've heard a lot of good rumblings about our incoming Frosh recently. We will be so much better this year than last. I expected we would win 15-17 games last year and was #CreamyWrongness, but we actually have legitimate talent at every position next year. Moore and Crawford will have their fair share of SC top 10 plays. We should be a lot of fun to watch.

I normally get these when I'm about to take a shit....

I normally get these when I'm about to take a shit....

Our shits are only 3/5 stars on average.

Are you saying we will 15-17 games this year and miss both the NCAA and NIT? Doesn't seem like going out on much of a branch. I want us to be better but other teams are getting better as well.

Back