• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

The last interview he gave listed Wake as showing "strong interest" but he did not include Wake in the list of schools that had offered.

If Verbal Commits is any indication, then half the schools in his top-10 have yet to offer him. I guess we have one guy like that in every class nowadays.

If i were Manning i would offer this guy. Smooth lefty who can shoot it. A good backup plan to Brown and Randolph.

If Verbal Commits is any indication, then half the schools in his top-10 have yet to offer him. I guess we have one guy like that in every class nowadays.

He has offers from everyone on his list except for Wake and maybe VCU. Kansas State was his first P5 offer. Northwestern offered at the beginning of the month. Purdue, Vandy and SMU offered him last week. Woodberry is our lead recruiter for him.

Brandon Randolph cut his list to 12 schools. Wake made the cut.

I think it's important to point out that "WF" is technically the highest on the list. We're a good several pixels above Oregon and Alabama. Also amazing is that dude can not only walk on water, he can dribble on water. Watch out Jesus.

Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Miami+Rally+epaet7B2Evml.jpg

I saw that we're now listed as "cool" on Chaundee Brown on 24/7. Fla, KU and Indy still "warm.". Any announcement or interview that prompted this or is this just speculation by 24/7?

Back