• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

It's not a parent. Not sure if I can say much else, but I think it's a person who will have some input in the process.

ETA: The parents could like Wake, but I have no idea one way or another.

I know the reason behind the Slater pick and it's good news for the Deacs. Certainly doesn't mean it's a lock, but we have a good person in our corner.

These scoops are a love/hate relationship: love the optimism it brings, hate that I always want to know more about it. Thanks for the info though!

These scoops are a love/hate relationship: love the optimism it brings, hate that I always want to know more about it. Thanks for the info though!

Seconded. Thanks for the scoop and any more info, within reason, is much appreciated. Go Deacs!

It's not a parent. Not sure if I can say much else, but I think it's a person who will have some input in the process.

ETA: The parents could like Wake, but I have no idea one way or another.

hqdefault.jpg

and Melo?
We need help there but that is a lot of wings.
If Melo is Mike Chappell, which is Chris Carrawell and which is Nate James?

Our biggest needs are a SG to compete with Woods for the starting spot, a starting SF, and backup wings. If we can take care of that in one class, that's great.

It would give us something like this:

PG - Crawford, Chill
SG - Woods, Brown, Wilbekin
SF - Randolph, Wash, Melo
PF - Dinos, Mitchell
C - Collins, Moore, Sam

Who cares how many wings we do or don't have. It will work out fine and I'm sure you could probably play all three of these guys together with the types of athletes they are. Now isn't the time to obsess over SG/SF/PF and Danny certainly isn't worried about that either.

Excited to see how it plays out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense to Woods since haven't seen him yet really but Brown and Randolph would start

I don't know if my melted, Creamy heart can take another letdown. We AT LEAST need to land one of these guys. Something has got to give at some point and dear god let 2017 be the year.

I hope we go full blue chips and return some swag soon and act like the U of bball and force k to retire because we double their score in Cameron and Randolph and Brandon Childress both smash gum in k's hair at the same time and he cries but everyone else in the country loves it and they're all damn these wake dudes are crazy but they're good as hell

No offense to Woods since haven't seen him yet really but Brown and Randolph would start

Just giving Woods an edge as a redshirt junior and returning starter.

I hope we go full blue chips and return some swag soon and act like the U of bball and force k to retire because we double their score in Cameron and Randolph and Brandon Childress both smash gum in k's hair at the same time and he cries but everyone else in the country loves it and they're all damn these wake dudes are crazy but they're good as hell

YESSSSS. This is exactly what we need to do.

Back