• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown down to Wake, Kansas, Florida; 10/1 visit

Hope we hear some news today but I am encouraged by what he and his mom tweeted. Looks like they were having a great time and I'm sure we are representing went. How can you (and your parents) not fall in love with MSD on a perfect October day????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown down to Wake, Kansas, Florida; 10/1 visit

Let doofus announce bad news.

Hope we hear some news today but I am encouraged by what he and his mom tweeted. Looks like they were having a great time and I'm sure we are representing went. How can you (and your parents) not fall in love with MSD on a perfect October day????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what have they tweeted

The more people plead, the worse it'll be for us. Who wants to go to a school full of fans pleading for a kid to save them?

This is batshit crazy and shock a stunning lack of understanding.

Where has anyone said that?

Far more people are negative.

Back