• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Without any of the guys visiting signing, Brown has two very stiff competitors for PT at SG. Given that at least one other may join KU, there will 3-5 guys to compete with for PT. He will most likely get 30 mpg at Wake.

2017 #3 overall and #1 PG Trevon Duvall last-minute attendee to KU's late night game. Doubt it means much, but maybe.

Anything at all about whether Randolph is visiting?

I don't know, but I think Brandon Randolph's recruitment is my favorite of all-time. So little information has come out that I really don't know where we stand with him. So, I haven't had to worry about getting my hopes up only to have them dashed.

Anything at all about whether Randolph is visiting?

Last edited:
It's good for us that the other Brown is part of a package deal.

bedd14a813de1adf1acc1a5f945f806e.jpg

Well it was fun while it lasted I guess.

that sign says we want chaundee but it's not technically a wanted sign. i think we're okay.

Hah, I was rummaging through some old boxes in my bedroom a year or two ago and actually found one of the Conley/Oden/? "Wanted" posters. Must have been from visiting WFU fall '04 or spring '05.

Back