• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

I got caught up on the Chaundee recruiting news in this thread last night and, I mean, holy shit. Mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from how this is turning out. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are we losing this one? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that college basketball is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Danny to fix this broken program. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were getting all the crystal balls???? This is so fucked.

Vote for Trump:thumbsup:

I heard from a minimally reliable source that we are in OK shape with Chaundee, all depends on this week-end

I heard from a minimally reliable source that we are in OK shape with Chaundee, all depends on this week-end
The only info I needed from you was that you'll be out of town.

tumblr_obicivi0nJ1qf556so1_500.gif

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first recruiting tidbit from the road warrior who is Bud in the fifteen years or so he's been posting.

Interesting timing.'

Now get in your car and far away!

From Corey Evans' recent post:

WAKE FOREST
How big of a weekend is it for Wake Forest? Ginormous. The top recruit of the Danny Manning era thus far in Winston-Salem, things are down to Kansas and the ACC bunch for top-25 guard Chaundee Brown. Wake Forest has done the most work with the Sunshine State native but it is always difficult to decline an invitation to play at a place like Kansas. Still though, Wake might have the biggest opportunity to sell to Brown. Look for a commitment to ensue in the coming days as the 6-foot-4 shooting guard has already visited KU where the Deacons gets the last shot at impressing the five-star recruit.

http://www.hoopseen.com/news/special/201609/fastbreak-friday-kansas-hosts-future

Back