• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

right after his official visit to kansas, kansas people did not think it looked good so wake racked up crytal balls. now it's flipped to where he's decided on kansas before even checking out the other school.

Have there been any reports from the KU side that provide some clarity beyond the "Randolph is going to WF, Brown to KU" article? Wondering if the KU guys have gone deeper with their reasoning.

Just pray he gets on the plane. At that point, we have a real shot and Self will be really nervous.

Maybe last week Brown was leaning Wake, hence the crystal balls. Maybe Brown enjoyed all the attention and visits from Self and hes back to leaning Kansas. I think the crystal balls have a meaning, where theres smoke theres fire. Anything can change during and after the visit. Just maybe Self is nervous and begging him to not visit Wake. Makes you wonder!!

Maybe last week Brown was leaning Wake, hence the crystal balls. Maybe Brown enjoyed all the attention and visits from Self and hes back to leaning Kansas. I think the crystal balls have a meaning, where theres smoke theres fire. Anything can change during and after the visit. Just maybe Self is nervous and begging him to not visit Wake. Makes you wonder!!

Just hope this is not a self fulfilling prophecy.

I would be surprised if both danny and self weren't high on each other. This became the ku wake show pretty quick and I have to think some of that is because we were both saying either choice would be a good one but ...

Our advantage is there is only one acc. 12 games a year against the elite

Manning can seal the deal by showing the recruits his national championship ring that he got while playing at Kansas. Bill Self can't do that.

Back