• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

The Duke guys were told by someone that Brown is going to commit to KU after his Wake visit. I have no idea how reliable this person is, but that's why the Crystal Ball movement started to KU.

then why is kansas making all these visits right now, if he's already made up his mind.

The Duke guys were told by someone that Brown is going to commit to KU after his Wake visit. I have no idea how reliable this person is, but that's why the Crystal Ball movement started to KU.

Thanks for the information. That's gotta be frustrating for the staff considering how close they came and how much time they put into his recruitment.

Thanks for the information. That's gotta be frustrating for the staff considering how close they came and how much time they put into his recruitment.

It's not over til its over. If Brown comes here and the staff knows this rumor then we still have a chance.

It's not over til its over. If Brown comes here and the staff knows this rumor then we still have a chance.

Agreed. Also, if we know the rumor, then it's either not true, or the staff is privy to our 4th hand information. I've said all along that Brown will end up at Kansas and we'd get Randolph. It's looking more likely...Hopefully we can still snag one of them.

So I'm assuming he told the Kansas coaches that then? Confusing as to why the Kansas coaches would go full blitz this week if they knew he was going to commit after his wake visit. Also weird that the Duke guys would find out before the Kansas guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't buy he's made a decision a 100% before stepping foot on campus for the other top school on his list, that doesn't even make sense

yeah, he very well could commit to Kansas but I doubt we're out of it

Yeah again, I have no idea if the info is from Brown's AAU connections, HS team, family or from Kansas. Just passing along why the 247 trend changed over the past couple weeks.

I agree that the events since then don't quite line up, but we'll likely see it all unfold over the next week or two. It's nice to have the last shot to make a big impression, especially after we've been building this relationship for a couple years. Have to make it hard for him to say no thanks.

Over/under on a Kansas coach visiting him on Monday?

i don't buy he's made a decision a 100% before stepping foot on campus for the other top school on his list, that doesn't even make sense

This and since the staff is still recruiting him, I'm guessing that they believe that we have a pretty good chance of getting a commitment.

Thanks for the info, TITSWF. (That's precisely my issue with 247, though. It's almost equivalent to using landline sampling to poll for elections. Questionable information shaping perceptions without the caveat that it's questionable information.)

They're likely close to having used all of their 7 contact visits already.

Didn't realize there was a maximum-

Basically they are trying to ice the kicker then. Hopefully we can knock it straight thru and not mishandle the snap

Does a hologram count? What if he's just living in the guest room?

How would they know? Why would he take the visit?

It could happen, but it doesn't make sense.

he's probably leaning kansas since they've harrassed him since his visit but no way he's made up his mind or told anyone he was for sure going to commit to kansas but let me just go visit the the other school at the top of my list that's been recruiting me for two years right quick just because

If some Duke guys knew he was going to Kansas pretty sure Manning would too.

Back