• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

If Wake fails, Moon smiles.

CtmQb2IVIAA94LJ.jpg

Late Night at Kansas is this wknd with a list of stud recruits, maybe Self had an in home Thursday to tell Brown hey commit right now, dont visit Wake or someone might take ur spot. Maybe Brown said thanks but im visiting Wake. Makes you wonder!!

Late Night at Kansas is this wknd with a list of stud recruits, maybe Self had an in home Thursday to tell Brown hey commit right now, dont visit Wake or someone might take ur spot. Maybe Brown said thanks but im visiting Wake. Makes you wonder!!

oh wow. interesting that he'd schedule his WFU visit knowing (I assume) what was going on at KU.

None of the recruits visiting KU this weekend are going to have much of an effect on Brown's decision. The only '17 wing visiting is Troy Brown (top 10 overall) I believe and KU is not going to backoff their recruitment of him if Chaundee were to commit. Either way, there's going to be plenty of competition of PT next year regardless of who commits, goes pro, etc. KU insiders think they'll land at least one of the pgs (Trevon Duval and Collin Sexton),there's a good chance either Graham or the Ukranian will be back for their senior year, along with Lagerald Vick, Malik Newman, and potentially Brown.

None of the recruits visiting KU this weekend are going to have much of an effect on Brown's decision. The only '17 wing visiting is Troy Brown (top 10 overall) I believe and KU is not going to backoff their recruitment of him if Chaundee were to commit. Either way, there's going to be plenty of competition of PT next year regardless of who commits, goes pro, etc. KU insiders think they'll land at least one of the pgs (Trevon Duval and Collin Sexton),there's a good chance either Graham or the Ukranian will be back for their senior year, along with Lagerald Vick, Malik Newman, and potentially Brown.

Seems like less PT....and first Ben Holland defection...

Brown was at last year's "Late Night at the Phog" so I wouldn't put much stock in him missing it this year. Like any recruiting battle between Wake & a Blue blood it is the choice of being the star player versus one of many.

Back