• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

looks like rj has gotten his self into quite the hairy situation with stan

stan seems to be calling rj a bald faced liar

knowing rj, who, like trump, hits back when he's hit, stan will have toupee for his attacks against rjk

only time will tell

I don't pay attention to him or respond to him. He's not worth my time.

https://wakeforest.rivals.com/news/brown-discusses-final-four-after-big-summer-1

He talks about what interests him with each school. And then (take it for whatever you want) he states that all four schools are on equal ground and his decision will largely come down to the official visits.

Those comments present a similar situation we've seen before. Player is only interested because of Manning. Manning has done a good job of opening doors on the recruiting trail. We really need to show some progress on the court to start turning these interests into commitments.

I have to say if any of them watched a game tape of his coaching they likely will decline an offer. You have to be a pretty bad coach to beat the teams we did in Dec, have people figure out a way to play you and not be able to make adjustments, and then loose about every game thereafter. Too may stoic looks when the sky was falling during a game and too many eye rolls and head hanging by Randolph...not a good overall pic...hope I'm really, really wrong and in 2-3 years we are competitive again...

Wake had two big issues last year: not enough shooters, so teams collapsed inside and uncertainty about whether it was CMM's team or Bryant Crawford's team. According to all reports, both those issues have been corrected. The second, obviously, with Codi's graduation. We will get a preliminary look at the remedies to the first issue next week from the Bahamas. Anybody going?

Wake had two big issues last year: not enough shooters, so teams collapsed inside and uncertainty about whether it was CMM's team or Bryant Crawford's team.
Well, that and absolutely nobody who could guard on the wing, or really guard at all.

I agree that our win/loss record would have looked a good bit different if we had knocked down the good looks from beyond the arc that the offense generated. That and FT.

Wake had two big issues last year: not enough shooters, so teams collapsed inside and uncertainty about whether it was CMM's team or Bryant Crawford's team. According to all reports, both those issues have been corrected. The second, obviously, with Codi's graduation. We will get a preliminary look at the remedies to the first issue next week from the Bahamas. Anybody going?

There isnt going to be any TV or streaming for this is there? Wake Sports just redesigned their website -- it is a hot mess and I cant seem to get any info there.

There isnt going to be any TV or streaming for this is there? Wake Sports just redesigned their website -- it is a hot mess and I cant seem to get any info there.

No TV or streaming. Wake has a link to live stats and their official account will be tweeting. That's about it for coverage.

what reports?

I'm assuming that he is referring to Woods, Washington, and Childress. Woods's freshman year at Charlotte was solid, but the ACC is a big step up and he hasn't played a competitive game in a year. I'm not going to put that much pressure on a pair of unheralded 3-star freshmen. I learned my lesson on that one back in 2011.

Back