• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

2018 Offers:

Class of 2018:

Point Guard: (2018)

Darius Garland (5-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Duke, UCLA, Ohio State, Florida, Louisville, Baylor, Oklahoma, Virginia, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisiana State, Memphis, Tennessee, Xavier, Vanderbilt, Illinois, Creighton, Auburn, USC, Missouri, St. John’s, Arizona State, Massachusetts, Western Kentucky, and Texas Southern.

Javonte Smart (5-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Ohio State, Baylor, Oklahoma, Louisiana State, Vanderbilt, Creighton, St. John's, and Massachusetts.

Michael "Mike" DeVoe (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Florida, Connecticut, Virginia, Miami, USC, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Louisiana State, Rhode Island, Georgia, Florida Gulf Coast, UMass, George Washington, Georgia, TCU, UCF, and Saint Louis.

Drue Drinnon (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Florida, Memphis, Missouri, Kansas State, Virginia Tech, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Virginia Commonwealth, Georgia State, Tulsa, Charlotte, and UT Martin.

Devon Dotson (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Kansas, North Carolina, Louisville, Florida, Florida State, North Carolina State, Georgetown, Providence, Memphis, Tennessee, Clemson, Virginia Tech, USC, Creighton, Georgia, Rutgers, Charlotte, Winthrop, Hampton, and Georgia Southern.

David Duke (4-star: OFFERED): Florida, Providence, Northwestern, VCU, Massachusetts, Rutgers, Rhode Island, Columbia, St. Bonaventure, Brown, and Bryant.

Bryce Wills (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Villanova, Maryland, Connecticut, Providence, Gonzaga, St. John's, Penn State, Minnesota, Temple, Virginia Commonwealth, Massachusetts, Saint Louis, Hofstra, Iona, and Fordham.

Sharone Wright, Jr. (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Florida State, Clemson, Kansas State, Arkansas, Memphis, Auburn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Virginia Commonwealth, UCF, South Carolina, and Charlotte.

Jaelin Llewellyn (3-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Providence, Tennessee, UNLV, and Creighton.

Shooting Guard: (2018)

Keldon Johnson (5-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Louisville, Indiana, Florida, Ohio State, Texas, North Carolina State, Virginia, Providence, fGeorgetown, Xavier, Cincinnati, Virginia Tech, Penn State, Auburn, Texas Tech, Georgia Tech, Saint Louis, East Carolina, and Old Dominion.

Quentin Grimes (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Kansas, Arizona, Louisville, Texas, Florida, Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Baylor, Miami, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Marquette, SMU, Utah State, Rice, DePaul, and Tulsa.

Antwann Jones, Jr. (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Louisiana State, Oklahoma State, Memphis, Georgia, South Carolina, Dayton, TCU, Rutgers, and South Florida.

Cole Swider (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Villanova, Connecticut, Miami, Syracuse, Providence, Xavier, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, Creighton, Boston College, Rutgers, George Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, DePaul, Saint Louis, and New Hampshire.

Will Dillard (3-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Notre Dame, Charlotte, and Appalachian State.

John “Johnny” Newman III (3-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Providence, Cincinnati, Clemson, Boston College, Charlotte, James Madison, and Old Dominion.

Elijah McCadden (UR: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Charlotte, and Old Dominion.

Small Forward: (2018)

Jaylen Hoard (5-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Arizona, Maryland, Oklahoma State, Washington, California, and Drexel.

Khavon Moore (5-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Louisville, Maryland, Florida State, NC State, Florida, Texas A&M, Memphis, Providence, USC, Louisiana State, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Georgia, St. John’s, Mercer, and Troy.

Zion Williamson (5-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Duke, Kansas, North Carolina, Arizona, Louisville, UCLA, Maryland, Oregon, Baylor, Virginia, Florida, Georgetown, Connecticut, North Carolina State, Miami, Texas A&M, Iowa State, Seton Hall, Tennessee, Mississippi State, UNLV, Memphis, Arizona State, Louisiana State, Virginia Tech, Georgia, Clemson, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Tulane, Western Kentucky, and Wofford.

Jairus Hamilton (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, North Carolina, Arizona, Louisville, Maryland, Florida, Baylor, North Carolina State, Miami, Stanford, Texas A&M, California, Tennessee, West Virginia, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, and Hampton.

Jaedon LeDee (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Ohio State, Texas, Indiana, Oklahoma State Louisiana State, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt, and TCU.

Nate Laszewski (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Miami, Villanova, Providence, Saint Joseph's, and Sacred Heart.

Isaiah Mucius (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Oregon, Xavier, Virginia Tech, Penn State, Seton Hall, St. John's, Minnesota, Rutgers, Saint Joseph’s, Massachusetts, and Saint Louis.

Aaron Wiggins (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Arizona, Maryland, Virginia, California, Virginia Tech, Appalachian State, Georgia Southern, and Hampton.

Ryan Boyce (3-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Florida, Villanova, Memphis, Mississippi, and UT-Martin.

Hunter Tyson (3-star: OFFERED): Tennessee, Clemson, DePaul, Charlotte, Davidson, East Carolina, Appalachian State, and Elon.

Joel Ntambwe (UR: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Providence, Tennessee, Wichita State, Duquesne, and Denver.

Akuwovo "Savior" Ogeneyole (UR: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, St. John’s, and Pennsylvania.

Power Forward: (2018)

Darius Days (3-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Virginia, USC, Oklahoma, Cincinnati, Virginia Tech, Illinois, Memphis, VCU, South Florida, and UAB.

Center: (2018)

David McCormack (4-star: OFFERED): Wake Forest, Kansas, Maryland, Louisville, Baylor, Florida State, Miami, North Carolina State, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Texas A&M, Xavier, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Mississippi, Auburn, Seton Hall, Penn State, Missouri, Virginia Commonwealth, and Old Dominion.

Last edited:
Where did the Mucius to Xavier stuff come from? Is it just because he got an offer? Hadn't really read anything about Mucius and ties to Xavier until Mack watched him play over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did the Mucius to Xavier stuff come from? Is it just because he got an offer? Hadn't really read anything about Mucius and ties to Xavier until Mack watched him play over the weekend.

Last edited:
His 247 profile says he's 15 years and 4 months old. So he's going to go to GDS and turn 16 during his freshman season.

"Mucius gave his thoughts on two of the schools that have been in the hunt for the longest.

Xavier: “They just want me to come in and be the guy. They are losing a lot of seniors so they’re telling me to just kind of come in and get the starting spot; become the face of their program and lead and be that scoring wing that they need from my class.”

Wake Forest: “They were my second offer. They contact a lot, Coach Randolph (Childress) and Coach (Danny) Manning. They really don’t have a lot of wings that can handle the basketball and make shots, but also facilitate and score. They are looking for me to come in and do that.”"

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/interest-in-mucius-rising-uconn-jumps-into-hunt

Recommend reading the whole article.

"Mucius gave his thoughts on two of the schools that have been in the hunt for the longest.

Xavier: “They just want me to come in and be the guy. They are losing a lot of seniors so they’re telling me to just kind of come in and get the starting spot; become the face of their program and lead and be that scoring wing that they need from my class.”

Wake Forest: “They were my second offer. They contact a lot, Coach Randolph (Childress) and Coach (Danny) Manning. They really don’t have a lot of wings that can handle the basketball and make shots, but also facilitate and score. They are looking for me to come in and do that.”"

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/interest-in-mucius-rising-uconn-jumps-into-hunt

Promises, promises.

Thanks, tried searching for this type of stuff but couldn't find it.

His 247 profile says he's 15 years and 4 months old. So he's going to go to GDS and turn 16 during his freshman season.

Yeah, maybe this is why GDS always seems to have several 19-20 yr old seniors out there.

Back