• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Really interesting since he did not even list them as recruiting him

Jeff Borzello‏Verified account @jeffborzello 4h4 hours ago
More
ESPN 60 wing Isaiah Mucius told ESPN that Xavier is making a strong push. Watched every game this weekend, met with Chris Mack last week.

giphy.gif

Just made the NCAA Tourny in year 3, Collins blows up under Mannings coaching, program on the rise. Now is the time for Manning to capitalize in recruiting. Cant let guys like Mucius and Hoard slip away.

I know you're being sarcastic. We have before and still can. I'm more worried about Mucius. He and Hoard are my top priorities in this class.

Not worried about Mucius yet. Randolph is on that one and I have confidence in him.

Kansas also offered Ian Steere. I guess Danny will get to see his old buddy Bill Self at Wesleyan plenty this year. Hopefully they stay away from Hoard.

Arizona just offered Dotson, not that this one matters to Wake at this point.

Ian Steere seems like a random recruit for Kansas

I want mucius bad. Kid is going to be goood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkansas and Georgia offered him today too. Louisville is next sounds like. Probably helped himself the last month more than anyone in the class.

The Wiggins offer from KU and Steere getting interest and offers from big schools is pretty surprising to me after watching them both play three times this season. Wiggins never did anything to stand out in any of the games. Steere is athletic, aggressive, and attempts to dunk everything (missing most of the time). He has no shot, fouled a lot, and had an attitude. Hoard looked like the real deal in all of the games.

Duke beat out Eastern Kentucky for a 2017 point guard tonight. Really bad decision for that kid unless he just wants to experience high level CBB from the front row.

I want mucius bad. Kid is going to be goood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. He looks like a very college 4 who could be a nice NBA 3.

The Wiggins offer from KU and Steere getting interest and offers from big schools is pretty surprising to me after watching them both play three times this season. Wiggins never did anything to stand out in any of the games. Steere is athletic, aggressive, and attempts to dunk everything (missing most of the time). He has no shot, fouled a lot, and had an attitude. Hoard looked like the real deal in all of the games.
Wiggins had a very nice last two weeks of AAU. That is where his recent offers are arising from.

I agree with your assessment of Steere. He passes the look test, but had no offensive game when I saw him. He must have shown something to get these offers, but when I first saw him, I thought "He looks like he should be dominant, too bad he has no basketball skill." Wiggins can look very impressive at times, so not surprised he's done well. He sometimes seemed to defer to Hoard for Wesleyan.

Back