• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Saw a tweet that Drinnon should be moving up the pg rankings

Last edited:
Well this got interesting. How is he able to reclassify?

Well this got interesting. How is he able to reclassify?

He dropped down to Class of 2019 for developmental and recruiting reasons. His emergence this spring makes that unnecessary so he could go back to the 2018 class if he wanted.

There seem to be a whole lotta 2018 and 2019 studs who we are involved with. No reason we shouldn't end up with top 30 classes each year.

Last edited:
Most awesomest highlight tape song choice of all time: whoever put that tape together for Ish Massoud

Isaiah Mucius listed WF with Oregon & UConn as the schools recruiting him the most right now.

Most awesomest highlight tape song choice of all time: whoever put that tape together for Ish Massoud

Finally...something that isn't that looped, endlessly repetitive shit. I know some people dig that kinda thang (and to each his own)...real musicians playing real instruments, fatass groove... it's organic, baby. Good stuff. Hope this is a trend (but I ain't holdin' my breath)!

Massoud looks like he's going to grow a few inches taller. He maybe has in some of those clips.

It really is unreal. Seems like every prospect of ours, be it Recruit for transfer, has a Clemson offer/interest.

Back