• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

On Michael DeVoe:

The schools showing the most interest are Florida, UCF, Uconn, Georgia tech, Wake Forest, and Ohio State. Those are the ones who contact me pretty much every day.
Source

WF has been on DeVoe for a little bit as WF was mentioned in a March 31 article on the Gators offering as well.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Having Sarr makes McCormack a bit less essential as a recruit, though I do expect to see Manning and the staff aggressively recruiting big men in the Class of 2019 this summer.

Doubling back to Sarr...he's going to to be a stud. Watching his highlights he's got a Doral type body, but much less awkward...smooth and skilled. Going to be good. Doral will give us a few minutes and some fouls, but it's going to be Sarr and SJM at that spot, no doubt. I'm really feeling a big jump for SJM this year.

Last edited:
I like Baker. Smooth, creative scorer. Good finisher and strong for his age.

Seems kind of late in the game.

Exciting to read thru this thread.
Wake is involved with so many very good players now.
Our future classes are very promising.
We're going to be good again

Seems kind of late in the game.

Think we have been on him for a while but just never offered. He took an unofficial back in February 2016. All signs point to Gators right now, but I don't think we're coming out of nowhere

Back