• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

On the plus side, those holding out hope that the latest round of offers were back-up offers that weren't commitable until our preferred offers made a decision can go ahead and stop. We aren't turning this class around with some surprise late commits. We replaced Tyrese with Ody.

Never thought Manning would become a worse recruiter than BZ?? How is that possible??

Is this the event that starts the "Retire Wellman Early" Fund? I would be the first to contribute! Who else is with me? How much would it take realistically to make it happen?????

LOL, are we recruiting to compete with ECU or UNC? I can't even stop laughing at how bad this is. We are going to need the best available coach to come here in March if there is any chance at fixing this mess.

Manning should just stop making offers. Take away his phone and flying privileges. This just makes it harder for the next guy.

Reaction to a commitment from a D2 level player:
2ijgeh3.jpg

Is this the event that starts the "Retire Wellman Early" Fund? I would be the first to contribute! Who else is with me? How much would it take realistically to make it happen?????

You could honestly pick any date starting in April 2010, but even giving Ron the benefit of the doubt the fact that such a fund wasn’t started at halftime of this game is a huge indictment of our fan base. That stands out as the last moment where a proactive donor base probably could have salvaged the program rather than having to completely rebuild it.

We need a thread title update!!!!

I won’t be able to do it until I get home from work because the first post will disappear if I do it from my phone.

Mods, please feel free to announce the news in the title!

Back