• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Update

I don't really get this. VT is a giant school with a very different campus and feel than WFU. Maybe he just didn't feel like Wake Forest was right for him? You don't get kids just because they are in your territory.

I agree with this. Just because they live close to Wake doesn't mean they want to go there. If they wanted to go somewhere bigger or maybe even a place that has a better demographic spread then VT would be a much better choice than Wake Forest.

How does Pat Kelsey get NC kids to go to X because they love the A-10? I don't think so. Harrell was a must get.

We were considered a top 25 program until recently. Braxton to FLA. Lekan to ? Tyler to NC St. Top NC players are not signing on . That's a big problem.

We were considered a top 25 program until recently. Braxton to FLA. Lekan to ? Tyler to NC St. Top NC players are not signing on . That's a big problem.

Florida over Wake Forest is not a surprise, they have won two NC's in the past 5 years. Ty-Lew was a unique situation with our turnover in coaches and emphasis on who we needed to get.

27, if we had Tex this would be like old times then throw in Deman and Nazi. Good times. I think we are failing on the recruiting trail, you and the others don't. Just bring back an objective report from the CC and we will go from there.

27, if we had Tex this would be like old times then throw in Deman and Nazi. Good times. I think we are failing on the recruiting trail, you and the others don't. Just bring back an objective report from the CC and we will go from there.

Sup deaclite :thumbsup:

Will do.

We definitely need to get some of the high level NC recruits that Duke/UNC doesn't offer. It is ok when one or two go elsewhere, but when we don't get any of them it is troubling.

That Ish guy sure is smart. I'm glad he is senior partner. Where is numbers when you need him?

We used to be at the top of the list for premier NC recruits after the blue evil empires.

No but that is not a bad thing. Arlington is another one that stands up to the club without fail.

I have been over my State thing for quite some time. The obsession is one-sided.

Article on Lekan Ajayi and his trip to Loyola Marymount

"His uncle, Godwin Owinje, said Ajayi may also visit Florida State, Miami or Wake Forest, although Ajayi has said Wake is not on his list.

“I know Florida State is in the picture and Miami’s in the picture and Wake Forest’s in the picture,” Owinje said. “We are just waiting for things to cool down before we decide where he’s going to visit"

Damn I got scooped by doof

lawal.jpg

Back