• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BEER! WINE! THANKS, WELLMAN!

People that like Belgian Whites probably don't like Blue Moon either.

$8 for a hoppyum is a rip off. They should have that for free at every home game if we have to be subjected to that football all year.

Blue Moon is brewed, desiccated and shipped as powder, then reconstituted with tap water for bottling locally. That being said, I wouldn't turn it down if there were no better options.

Blue Moon is brewed, desiccated and shipped as powder, then reconstituted with tap water for bottling locally. That being said, I wouldn't turn it down if there were no better options.
I only drink Blue Moon when I can't get warm horse piss. :beer:

Link?

I'm not sure if all the alcohol in the world could numb the pain of the shit show displayed last night

It seems they need to be selling Red Bull and Prozac.

Hearsay from a dude I talked to in a bar who worked at the Eden plant that was shutdown. So he's likely super bitter and could be making shit up.

Bud Light is Clydesdale pee mixed with water, a lot of very reputable people have told me this. Watch!

Back