• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BEER! WINE! THANKS, WELLMAN!

Yes, how in the world could I have ever obtained such highly classified info? Must be that I work for the AD, no other possibilities could even make sense! The density is high around here.

(I have a friend that was emailed the press release and a Q&A Word document earlier in the day yesterday. He told me about some of the details.)

Why do you keep up the charade?

Asking for a friend.

FTR I don't think rafi is a member of the AD. Just think it's a funny boards meme.

I do appreciate the boards meme aspect of it, especially when someone actually gets it.

The limit will be 2 per purchase, but there will not be an overall limit.
They will stop selling at the end of the third quarter.

So just like every other event in a big venue. I'm good with that.

At the Hoops Room, they have those pourers that fill from the bottom with the magnetic cups. Perhaps they will use those, which seem to speed up the process. Just don't poke your finger through the magnet at the bottom of the cup!

I forgot about those. They are awesome. 1st time I had ever seen those were in the Hoops Room. Will be great if they have the same at the main concession areas.

So just like every other event in a big venue. I'm good with that.

I forgot about those. They are awesome. 1st time I had ever seen those were in the Hoops Room. Will be great if they have the same at the main concession areas.

Cumby ruined a pair of pants the first time he saw those.... It was from the beer. I hope.

I wonder which company they're going to go with

Including Red Oak, Natty Greene, and Foothills would be a nice gesture. Maybe even some of the Asheville breweries

The three worst craft breweries in NC

Except when VT, Clemson, etc. overtake our stadium. Still a smart move.

This is the correct analysis. I love beer sales for me personally a LOT, but the other fan bases, including Louisville, are not so classy...

Duke and Navy are the only fan bases I can think of whom I sincerely trust to act civilly in our stadium.

This is the correct analysis. I love beer sales for me personally a LOT, but the other fan bases, including Louisville, are not so classy...

Duke and Navy are the only fan bases I can think of whom I sincerely trust to act civilly in our stadium.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Get over yourself spazz crusader.

so much lol on this thread. peep nervous about having beers while watching the Deacs get their asses kicked every game.

Same great prices that we see in the Hoops Room and upstairs in the Tower. Hard to break sales records with those prices but it is a start. Now bring in Woodford Reserve like they have at Louisville and we will have a real winner inside!

Hey I've got season tickets in section 5 and I don't want any of you young bucks thinking you can start standing up (drunk) and making noise. Millenials...jeez...

Hey I've got season tickets in section 5 and I don't want any of you young bucks thinking you can start standing up (drunk) and making noise. Millenials...jeez...

How dare people stand up and make noise during a FOOTBALL game.

If Wellman decides to stay on, we'll have to sell medical marijuana, Prozac, Xanax and acid.

Back