• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BEER! WINE! THANKS, WELLMAN!

pull-me-back-in-o.gif

I wonder which company they're going to go with

Including Red Oak, Natty Greene, and Foothills would be a nice gesture. Maybe even some of the Asheville breweries

I wonder which company they're going to go with

Including Red Oak, Natty Greene, and Foothills would be a nice gesture. Maybe even some of the Asheville breweries

Keep in Winston-ish. Fire the Stroh's brewery on 52 back up and start cranking out the good stuff.

A lot of pearl clutching on social media about this. Apparently games will be ruined by all of the drunks stumbling and spilling beer on everyone, particularly on small children's heads.

I'm sure I'll accidentally spill half a beer on a holes or dook fan at some point this year. Just don't see any way of avoiding it.

I'm sure I'll accidentally spill half a beer on a holes or dook fan at some point this year. Just don't see any way of avoiding it.

We don't play UNC and we play at Duke. You should be OK.

A lot of pearl clutching on social media about this. Apparently games will be ruined by all of the drunks stumbling and spilling beer on everyone, particularly on small children's heads.
You need new friends. All of mine are stoked.

The environment at our games is way too Sunday school, even when we're good. In both sports.

If this is what takes to get people energized, bring it on

I can't imagine Carter Finley selling beer. Granted the re-entry may have more of an effect.

Good news. The Facebook comments from the olds on the Wake Forest page are delusional thinking the place is going to turn into a drunken fest bar. Like one comment said, probably the same people telling others to sit down during big plays.

-They'll pour it in a plastic cup for you (no bottles or cans).
-There will be a limit as to how many you can purchase.
-It will stop after halftime or at the end of the third.

We'll likely go with a larger brand, and then cut a deal to sell a few Foothills beers. They'll probably be $7-$10 per.

Back