• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Berry vs Crawford

Yep, Felton won a NC with ineligible players on his team. One of whom has admitted on national TV that he didn't go to class or do his own work. And the person who did his papers and tests has admitted this on a TV that has been on the air for 49 years.

Felton had to cheat to win and still wasn't as good a player.

Yeah, not sure where Manslow was going with that one. Further proof he remembers who won the national title in 2005 but little else from that time period.

Not sure if it was the tourney final or not but I saw CP3 and Terry play at the Annex his senior year. Paul was unbelievable and had to have gone for at least 60. Terry was just a guy

"With Kappa Magic, Paul played with some terrific but unknown players. Roy Peake later starred at Thomasville and played at Winston-Salem State, and Reyshawn Terry starred at Reynolds and later played for UNC."

http://www.journalnow.com/winstonsa...cle_f368bdec-c3d3-11e2-93de-001a4bcf6878.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, come at me like I don't know what I'm talking about though.

You don't know what you are talking about if you think Felton was as good a college player as CP3.

Congrats on getting something right!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know they played together in AAU. Thanks for the tidbit

"With Kappa Magic, Paul played with some terrific but unknown players. Roy Peake later starred at Thomasville and played at Winston-Salem State, and Reyshawn Terry starred at Reynolds and later played for UNC."

http://www.journalnow.com/winstonsa...cle_f368bdec-c3d3-11e2-93de-001a4bcf6878.html

The author of that article is a moron. Reyshawn Terry was hardly an "unknown player". He was #30 on Scout. http://www.scout.com/player/15072-reyshawn-terry

The fact that Chris was a consensus first team AA and Felton was a 3rd team/honorable mention should put to bed any argument that Felton was a better college player.

You can't compare Paul to Durant. Durant was clearly the best college player or 1b to Oden. He was a revelation.

And no, I don't consider a Sweet 16 as some great accomplishment, just as I don't consider the Clippers consistently getting bounced in the first round as helping Paul's resume.

You are full of shit. Period.

Is someone actually arguing that Raymond Felton was a better player than CP3? Really?

Wow. That is partisanship on steroids!

Is someone actually arguing that Raymond Felton was a better player than CP3? Really?

Wow. That is partisanship on steroids!

He was picked one pick after Paul in the draft, your arguments are a combination of hindsight and homerism.

He was picked one pick after Paul in the draft, your arguments are a combination of hindsight and homerism.

What does draft pick have to do with how they played in college? I mean the candy man went number 1 overall in 98 and Bibby went 2, Jamison 4, Vince Carter 5 and Paul Pierce 10. And he didn't have half the college career of those guys.

JMan probably doesn't think UNC should be banned from postseason and lose their national championships under Roy for cheating. Just because the people involved have admitted cheating and some were paid by UNC doesn't mean it really happened.

It's not just the biggest cheating scandal in NCAA history. It's bigger than all of the rest combined.

The five families of NYC and the cartels are using UNC's scam as a training course.

The lack of self awareness is just incredible. Somehow every Manslow post is worse than the last.

In UNCLand, the actual stats mean nothing it is how you "feel" about whatever subject you want to discuss. For instance, the players there for 15 years decided they did not understand the subject and so they "felt" that their tudors should do the work and "feel" that is okay as long as they were good athletes. Numbers are just numbers so they just feel they are irrelevant and that we should just acknowledge their greatness., because the media in this state has (and continues to) brainwashed them to bow at the altar in Chapel Hill

In UNCLand, the actual stats mean nothing it is how you "feel" about whatever subject you want to discuss. For instance, the players there for 15 years decided they did not understand the subject and so they "felt" that their tudors should do the work and "feel" that is okay as long as they were good athletes. Numbers are just numbers so they just feel they are irrelevant and that we should just acknowledge their greatness., because the media in this state has (and continues to) brainwashed them to bow at the altar in Chapel Hill

*tutors

Jman didn't answer only noticed a typo. By the way, the cheating went on for at least 18 years not 15.

Maybe Jman needs it to be 20 years of cheating and for every sport, rather than 18 years for five sports.

No school in NCAA has been caught cheating more for using paid university employees to cheat than UNC, but that doesn't matter to JMan.

Craw got a team with only one Top 80 guy in the top eight in minutes (himself) into the NCAA tournament from the best conference in the country.

Back