• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Berry vs Crawford

Craw got a team with only one Top 80 guy in the top eight in minutes (himself) into the NCAA tournament from the best conference in the country.

I'm trying to think of a more obscure and pointless stat and I'm drawing a blank.

Reading that again, I have no idea what you're even citing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to think of a more obscure and pointless stat and I'm drawing a blank.

Then you don't understand basketball or the position of PG as you do everything to obscure supporting the biggest cheating school in NCAA history.

I'll dumb it down in stages:

1. The ACC top to bottom was the best conference in the nation this year.
2. Teams in the ACC had a plethora of highly ranked players and future NBA players.
3. Wake had among the least amount of either of these.
4. A PG leads his team. He sets up the offense and defense.
5. Wake played a Top 20 national schedule.
6. Crawford led an under-talented team, who played a tough OOC and in the toughest conference in the nation to being a Top 10 ranked offense.
7. Crawford led a team that wasn't even projected to win more than 5 ACC games to a .500 record.
8. Crawford led that same team, who wasn't projected to be .500 overall to 19 wins.
9. Wake was not projected by any major publication to reach any post ACCT play to the NCAA Tournament as a #11 seed. Crawford led Wake there.

Do you need anything else?

Where did you get the "top 80" from?

That's about where Bryant was ranked coming out of HS. This is as opposed to all the Burger Boys at UNC-Cheating Hill.

But he's not in the top eight in minutes? He's not in the top 100? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to figure out what you're arguing.

He's the only player at Wake who played over 10 mpg who was ranked in the Top 80 players in the country coming into college.

How did he help lead Wake to a Top 10 ranked offense? That's pretty fricking good.

That probably had more to do with Collins than Crawford, otherwise Crawford would have gone pro.

Once again you show you don't understand the game. Who gets the Collins the ball? Who sets up the offense to get Arians and Woods into the top level of 3pt shooters?

Collins has nothing to do with moving the resat of the team into the right position. Crawford made sure that there was space for Collins to operate.

You just don't get it.

Once again you show you don't understand the game. Who gets the Collins the ball? Who sets up the offense to get Arians and Woods into the top level of 3pt shooters?

Collins has nothing to do with moving the resat of the team into the right position. Crawford made sure that there was space for Collins to operate.

You just don't get it.

You're arguing that Norris Cole was more important to the Heat than Lebron.

You're arguing that Norris Cole was more important to the Heat than Lebron.

Not at all, Lebron was the de facto PG on offense. He handled the ball and set up the offense. Cole was a spot up shooter. The Cavs played with 2 SGs and a point forward.

Again, you don't understand how the Cavs worked.

Berry played like shit in the NCAAT and against Duke twice. Overrated.

*tutors

Did you figure out I missed a letter there all by yourself or did one of your academic advisors from the (alleged) African American studies department send you a text that is was incorrectly spelled?

Back