• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best (Reality) TV Moments: Spawn from best show thread

I want to rewatch all of the RW/RRs. I just watched London recently because it's free on Amazon streaming with Prime.

Snooki getting punched.

that chick getting dumped on Average Joe cause she admitted she used to date Fabio

Stephen chewing out Kristin on Laguna Beach. "You look real good, keep dancing on the bar SLUT!"

I have literally never been prouder of this message board than I am right now reading the responses on this thread. Ya'll are dropping some seriously outstanding Real World knowledge bombs. Here is my personal list of greatest Real World moments (note that Julie trying to murder Veronica by disconnecting her safety harness was on the Challenge, not the Real World, so despite its undeniable greatness it's not eligible for this list):

(1) New Orleans David's "Come On Be My Baby Tonight." I really think this might be the best moment in television history, and also music history. The greatest ear worm of all time. I still find myself singing it, regularly, in my day-to-day life. "Bah do bee, bah do bee...."

(2) Seattle David's meltdown in the truck with the MTV producer/love interest. "You dump me to my face! It's killing me!" God, that was funny.

(3) Philadelphia Landon putting several big ass knives in his back pocket and moving towards Melanie's townie friends so as to stab them to death, but being turned away at the last minute by MJ. That would have been the first reality show murder. He was going to do it.

(4) London Neil having his tongue nearly bitten off by a fan while performing on stage.

(5) Los Angeles Glen going on the first drunken rampage in Real World history. Seems quaint now, but at the time it was OUTRAGEOUS that he would get drunk and jump into a swimming pool fully clothed.

(6) Hollywood Joey trying to kill all the women in the house while on a drunken coke binge. It was like watching a horror movie.

(7) Las Vegas Steven lecturing Brynn about how it was not elementary school and trying to get her to say out loud that she had ruined her life after she threw a fork at him and claimed that she only did it because she liked him.

(8) Austin Melanie bending over and flashing her exposed b-hole at the camera like 15 minutes after they arrived at the house.

(9) Denver Collie taking a shit into an 8.5" x 11" manilla envelope while in a moving car with 3 other people.

(10) Boston Montana letting the little kids in the afterschool program have wine at some festival.

Last edited:
HAHA. There were so many great moments that season.

Race + Power = Racism

Basically everything that Eric did, dude was a BRO.

Eric was the man.... Does Jack Neis still ref in the nba?

real world absolutely set the bar. THey did a great job of setting the mold...how many people can me more different?

Who knew what started with Cops (officially recognized as the first reality TV Show) and the Real World would end up with all Parking Wars and Jersey Shore.

now this thread is real with Say Hey making an appearance

great call on the Landon with knives, as well as Montana with the wine to the kids. Sean from that season (the lumberjack) is now a fucking U.S. Congressmen, and married to Rachel from S.F. season

also, does anyone remember in the Seattle season when Dave and the other military buddy of his Nathan have their friends into town and they get into a crazy bar fight in the streets and some dude just knocked some random seattle townie the fuck out

I enjoyed the scene with Amaya (the one with giant cans from RW Hawaii) when she initially refused to bob for pig's feet because it was against her religion (jewish), and the producers cut to a scene of her eating a Sausage McMuffin earlier in the day.

"Producer: There is a rumor that you had some ham mcmuffin or some sort of pork product for breakfast.

Amaya: No I had sausage I don't eat pork!

Producer: What is sausage made out of?

Amaya:Beef"

another favorite of mine was (RW Miami) the video Sarah's friends made with a bunch of shots of Russian Flora flashing the camera and then threatening to sue since she claimed to be on pain pills

I enjoyed the scene with Amaya (the one with giant cans from RW Hawaii) when she initially refused to bob for pig's feet because it was against her religion (jewish), and the producers cut to a scene of her eating a Sausage McMuffin earlier in the day.

"Producer: There is a rumor that you had some ham mcmuffin or some sort of pork product for breakfast.

Amaya: No I had sausage I don't eat pork!

Producer: What is sausage made out of?

Amaya:Beef"

I remember that. I liked that season.

Stephen chewing out Kristin on Laguna Beach. "You look real good, keep dancing on the bar SLUT!"
Love this. In season 3 the guy who wasn't even in high school went on a slut tirade too. Come to think of it, wasn't Jessica getting with one of the high school guys too?

We always bring up the best RW moments but one of my favorite MTV reality stars was Corbin in Maui Fever. Him offering free "thurf" lessons to pick up chicks and his proposal to switch dates on his double were two of his better moments.

corbin012607.jpg

speaking of knock outs....when Ronnie from JS runs out of camera site due to heckler and comes back and says 'Yea...one shot' and the camera man goes back and there a dude out on the pavement. Ronnie later got arressted for that.

when David pulls off the bed sheet of the black girl on the 2nd RW...and then they accuse him of trying to rape her. Irene the supercop was ALWAYs on duty.

When the real world try to have a season where they start a business...forget which one, and Joe has a girlfriend that is about 2 feet taller then him. Later in life, Joe writes a book about the Real World, to which everyone laughs and is like 'Dude, you did the real world, get over it'

Say Hey left out a couple other pretty good real world ones

Danny get LIT UP in austin.

CT taking credit for the flowers in Paris.

Repete loses his starting position for one game for asking a white girl in the stands for her number during the middle of a game.

Back