• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best (Reality) TV Moments: Spawn from best show thread

Dude how is it page 3 and we haven't gotten to the Ronny fight on the boardwalk when he starts it off with the windmill haymakers.

the first episode of jersey shore might be one of the greatest things on television ever. i never have laughed harder.

can't find the vid but when Colletti and Kirsten are in Cabo and she is dancing on the bar and he just keeps yelling SLUT

Stephen chewing out Kristin on Laguna Beach. "You look real good, keep dancing on the bar SLUT!"

can't find the vid but when Colletti and Kirsten are in Cabo and she is dancing on the bar and he just keeps yelling SLUT

In school I remember watching it with Bill Haas and he was a fan of that one as well

Someone needs to refresh my memory on a couple of these.

First, the morman chick who tried to release the harness? details? video, maybe?
London Neil gets tongue bitten. Wait, what? How?
Boston Montana gave wine to kids? What was the outcome of that?

First, the morman chick who tried to release the harness? details? video, maybe?

the first one I posed, and I'm obviously foggy on the details.

the 2nd one, I remember. Neil, singing some british punk music with a very seedy crowd decides (for some reason) to stick his tongue down another dudes throat.....and dude decides to bite his tongue off. Very ummmm, odd, scene.

(1) New Orleans Julie and Semester at Sea Veronica are competing in some sort of event where they have to cross a wire that is suspended between 2 buildings, like 100 feet off the ground. First one to cross wins, and you were able to try to keep your opponent from crossing first. Rather than simply grabbing Veronica to keep her from advancing, Julie had the bright idea to try to unhook the safety harness attaching Veronica to the wire. If successful, Veronica would have fallen to a grisly death. After spending about 15-20 seconds trying to unhook the harness, while Veronica was screaming in terror at her imminent death, Julie finally succumbed to the desperate pleas of the other castmates, the MTV producers, and whoever the host was on that challenge and stopped.

(2) Was handled adequately by NorthEastDeac.

(3) Boston Montana was fired by the afterschool program.

Erik gives up his individual immunity idol to Natalie in the dumbest Survivor move in history. I still remember stupid Ozzie's face wearing one of those Mexican serapes on the jury after he'd been voted out for not playing his idol when he was a target a few weeks earlier. Parvati is in the game and just laughing hysterically at how awful a move it was.

CT really is the greatest reality TV character of all time. I had forgotten about this great sequence with Wes a couple seasons ago

"Die. . . Die. . . Die"

I'm not sure you can call it a "moment" as it was basically a whole episode, but Landon's performance in the Fresh Meat II final challenge deserve recognition. Literally carrying his worthless partner up a mountain to win it all puts him in the reality TV hall of fame.

Do you really think North Korea or Iran would try to build nuclear weapons if we had CT as our Secretary of State?

Back