• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I'm probably high.

I'm posting this just to memorialize my thoughts. I haven't read shit.

I think that Donald Trump doesn't want to win the primary. It's possible that he's okay with that, but I think he thinks it's easier for him to become the next president if he isn't the GOP nominee.

If Nikki Haley gets the nominee, I do not think that the Democrats will have Joe Biden run. They'll put Gavin Newsome in. Maybe Pete B. Whoever it is doesn't really matter.

As soon as Donald Trump knows who it is, he announces third party. Shortly thereafter, a Democrat, someone like Joe Mansion, announces their third party as well.

That's the path to the White House for Donald Trump. No one has enough votes, but he's in the pool, so Congress gets to decide the election.

He's basically a wild animal backed into a corner. He knows that he's going to go to prison if he doesn't win this election. There's no way he doesn't pull out all the stops.

Speech to text is fucking all of this up. But that's my super crazy fucking conspiracy theory
You are high.

There is a Trump billboard north of Winston that says something along the lines of " They aren't coming after me. The reality is that they're coming after you."

There is a Trump billboard north of Winston that says something along the lines of " They aren't coming after me. The reality is that they're coming after you."
That's always been one of Trump's strongest selling points to his base. His enemies are their enemies and vice versa. He's convinced these people that the only thing standing between them and utter ruin at the hands of elitist, godless liberal snobs is Donald Freaking Trump.

If they’re committing fraud and stealing elections, sure they’re coming after them too.

Get your subscriptions to Daily Wire+!

The right is getting better at comedy, etc, etc

I can never remember which "Daily _____" is Ben Shapiro's shitty blog and which is Tucker Carlson's shitty blog.

I feel like the problem here is the movie sucks hard so if nobody sees your movies nobody talks about your movie then there is no triggering.

lol, no way. Wasn't he supposed to be the intellectual future of the Republican party? Now he's making horribly unfunny "comedies" and getting in public spats with fellow right-wing grifters. How embarrassing.

Back