• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boise State

Wakegrad

Reaction score
Glad to see they stepped up their schedule this year!

new_boise_state_nike_pro_combat_uniforms_helmet.jpg

Yep I much prefer an elitist ,exclusionary policy that doesn't give all teams a shot win a championsihp.

Let's just annoint the Finla Four in basketball and the College World Series in baseball rather than playing the games.

Lord, I hope they get waxed at Athens so we won't have to endure another entire season of their lobbying for a spot in the BCS title game.

I guarantee that won't happen ... because next Saturday's game is in Atlanta.

And because Boise is going to smack that ass.

I guarantee that won't happen ... because next Saturday's game is in Atlanta.

Boogity - Boogity-Boom! Nice one.......

As a Georgia resident, I wouldn't mind a Boise State win next week. UGA fans in GA are like UNC fans in NC............if you know what I mean.

Yep I much prefer an elitist ,exclusionary policy that doesn't give all teams a shot win a championsihp.

Let's just annoint the Finla Four in basketball and the College World Series in baseball rather than playing the games.

:thumbsup:

As a Georgia resident, I wouldn't mind a Boise State win next week. UGA fans in GA are like UNC fans in NC............if you know what I mean.

georgia fans are worse. their last major title was 30 years ago and you'd think their team could play in the NFL if you got your information from their fanbase.

Example of an UGA fan: WFRULZ.

Does Boise still have a LOI or did they claim to have fixed that already?

It's a lot easier to say just play the games when you're playing the equivalent of an Appalachian State schedule.

Just tired of having Boise shoved down my throat as the annual victim of the BCS system, as if that mandated that I root for them as the underdog. Especially now that it appears Boise's athletic dept is just as dirty as an SEC team's.

Give me TCU over Boise any day of the week. Same idea but less contrived victim complex.

Dekin said:
BoogityBoogity wrote: I guarantee that won't happen ... because next Saturday's game is in Atlanta .

Ain't nothin finer in the land than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan! Sic 'em! Can't wait to wear my red smack in the middle of the Boise State section.

Boise State loves to play the "victim". The conference even hired a PR firm to help them.

(And they should be barred from wearing blue unis on that godawful blue smurf turf.)

pretty sure they were starting this year.

Back