• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boise State

As a Georgia resident, I wouldn't mind a Boise State win next week. UGA fans in GA are like UNC fans in NC............if you know what I mean.

This. I despise Georgia fans.

I'm scared to death BUT

Georgia as you may recall ended the national nightmare that was Hawaii.

I suspect the Dawgs will give the BSU kids allllll they can handle in a week.

Glad to see this Boise State back-and-forth has started early this year. Now, if only WFRoadWarrior were around to go head-to-head with BFK. Ah, good times.

I'm back and forth on whether I want Boise to play in the BCS or not but that helmet BBD posted is awesome. Their and VT's uni's from last year were sweet too.

Boogity - Boogity-Boom! Nice one.......

As a Georgia resident, I wouldn't mind a Boise State win next week. UGA fans in GA are like UNC fans in NC............if you know what I mean.

Except the uga fans have half the teeth.

I'm scared to death BUT

Georgia as you may recall ended the national nightmare that was Hawaii.

I suspect the Dawgs will give the BSU kids allllll they can handle in a week.

Huge difference between that Hawaii team, that had never played anyone, and the Boise State program that has managed to beat some big name opponents over the years.

Back