• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

Pretty telling that on the resume they showed that our worst loss is @Syracuse. I'd be willing to bet that compares incredibly favorably to almost anyone else in the tournament, much less to the other "bubble" teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty telling that on the resume they showed that our worst loss is @Syracuse. I'd be willing to bet that compares incredibly favorably to almost anyone else in the tournament, much less to the other "bubble" teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While an earlier graphic had Syracuse ahead of us on the bubble

I'm sure the experts will now say 'we are very likely to get in'.

Ticket should be punched now for almost certain I hope!

I would think so, absent four or more massive conference tourney upsets on par with Clemson winning the ACC tournament and UCONN winning the American.

I would think so, absent four or more massive conference tourney upsets on par with Clemson winning the ACC tournament and UCONN winning the American.

How good is it going to be to watch the selection show Sunday waiting for our name to get called? Seems like it's been forever.

Hang on today for a 10-seed. Win tomorrow for a 9-seed. Win Thursday for a 7 or 8 seed?

Nooo! I'd tank for the 11 seed. We ARE IN. Winning tmrw is gravy. Might get us a 10 seed, but not sure I want them exhausting themselves with a deep run to play as a 9 and lose to Kansas.

FWIW, if WF beat VT tomorrow, the ACC team that could be on the bubble would be VT (still think that they would be in, but their objective ratings are not as good as WF's, and WF would've beaten them at VT and on a neutral court)

I will track down and stab any "expert" that now claims that "Wake probably needs to win 2 more games to get into the tournament."

I will track down and stab any "expert" that now claims that "Wake probably needs to win 2 more games to get into the tournament."

Nope, finishing strong and have 4 wins in a row and this one tops it off where we didn't lose any ground. As Pilch said, we win again and we gain ground on VT and maybe surpass them with 2 wins against them with a road win & neutral court win.

Nooo! I'd tank for the 11 seed. We ARE IN. Winning tmrw is gravy. Might get us a 10 seed, but not sure I want them exhausting themselves with a deep run to play as a 9 and lose to Kansas.

agree. I definitely want anything but the 8/9 seed. Maybe if we keep winning we can get a 7.

Win every game you can this time of year. Seeding be damned.

How are we still a bubble team? Why are we mentioned in the same breath as Clemson and Georgia Tech? If anything, we're closer to VTech than those two, although I understand GTECH has 6 wins over top 50 teams to our 3. I think we get in and are an 8-9 seed and not an 11.

Back