• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

So I'll stick with my NCFOM Breaking Bad predictions and say that somehow Walt takes out the Nazis by the end of the show and that Hank/Jesse survive but Skyler or Marie die. Sounds perfectly implausible.

My body is ready

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

His first lie to Skylar

Well, there you go. He gone.

And I'm horrible at predicting TV but Walt is still Chigurh. It's not enough for him to send Jesse to his death potentially he has to taunt him.

Walt being a cold ass honkey

CAPTAIN PHILLIPS? Am I the only one who didn't know that movie was being made?

I'd pay for it to all have been a bad dream and Walt wakes up just to go back to work at the school. That would amuse me to no end.

Man, that might have been the best episode in the entire series. Holy shit.

Theme I'm seeing: We lie in the bed we make and you can't just erase your past transgressions by feeling bad about them or showing a sembelance of family consciousness. If Jesse was sent to his own personal hell, imagine the one Walt is being prepared to sleep in.

Aaron Paul's live tweets were money.

The flashback/present day scenes in the desert and the kitchen were so well done.

RIP Hank and Gomey.

Back