• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

I can't believe how good that was. How does one sleep after that? How do they keep making this show so good? It is unbelievable.

I feel like my best bet is just to sit in a dark, quiet room and read something...perhaps the Bible.

Keeping with my money predictions and AMCs scheduling...
Hank and Gomey come back as Zombies as a prequel to Walking Dead.

Aaron Paul's live tweets were money.

The flashback/present day scenes in the desert and the kitchen were so well done.

RIP Hank and Gomey.

It was chilling to me that the first scene in real-time is Gomey dead on the sand, like he never had a chance.

So Walt realizes later on that there is still blue meth on the streets, realizes Jesse is being held captive, puts aside his hatred for Jesse, buys the M60 and goes to fight the Nazis/Todd?

M60 is definitely for the Nazis.

I'm starting to think the ricin is for Walt, not Lydia.

If Walt does go to save Jesse, I can't figure out what is going to change his mind. In his current state (revealed he was under the car, told him about Jane) I don't see him wanting anything but Jesse dead.

The Nazis have Skyler and Flynn killed for telling the police everything. They are the two in the body bags in the foreshadowing with the dudes with the Hazmat suits taking them out of the house. Walt buys the M60 to take revenge. Series ends with Walt freeing Jessie and killing head Nazi guy but dying in the process.

What's Walt's incentive to come back? He thinks Jesse is dead to rights, so his family is safe.

Also, why would the Nazis keep cooking? They have like $70 million. Seems like they wouldn't give a damn about their quality or producing at all.

The one person that I will be really, really, sad to see die is Walt Jr. Man, I hope he doesn't die.

The Nazis have Skyler and Flynn killed for telling the police everything. They are the two in the body bags in the foreshadowing with the dudes with the Hazmat suits taking them out of the house. Walt buys the M60 to take revenge. Series ends with Walt freeing Jessie and killing head Nazi guy but dying in the process.

Or they come after Marie when they break into Hank's house to look for the taped confession from Jesse.

Why would the Nazis give a shit about anything anymore? They are sitting on $69 million...

It makes no sense for them to stay in the game. They should be setting up an Aryan Nation franchise in St. Kitts.

Back