• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

I just rewatched the last episode is had deja-vu. When Walt was on the phone with Walt Jr, his words sounded really familiar. It then hit me that it was almost exactly like the pilot episode when Walt made the confession video... which got me wondering. What ever happened to that video? Will it resurface?

45. But I hadn't watched a single episode until about a month ago and have been binge watching in Netflix, which I am sure helped me.

21 and I blame the fact that I didn't see the whole first season.

I feel like it's going to be hard to show what happens to so many characters tonight. Badger and skinny pete? what the hell happened to them then obviously all the main characters now. I dont feel like there is enough time to fully capture every character tonight but then again they havent disappointed me yet

I feel like it's going to be hard to show what happens to so many characters tonight. Badger and skinny pete? what the hell happened to them then obviously all the main characters now. I dont feel like there is enough time to fully capture every character tonight but then again they havent disappointed me yet

Isn't it on tomorrow night?

39/50. Felt like I missed some really obvious ones, and was proud of a couple difficult ones I got.

Will you really consider the finale disappointing if they don't bring back Badger and Skinny Pete?

Did we ever find out what happened to the confession video Walt made in the pilot episode?

Did we ever find out what happened to the confession video Walt made in the pilot episode?

No - and we never saw people searching Hank's house after it was trashed. Makes you wonder if the DEA stumbles upon it, believes it, and Hank/Marie's reputation is ruined forever*.

No - and we never saw people searching Hank's house after it was trashed. Makes you wonder if the DEA stumbles upon it, believes it, and Hank/Marie's reputation is ruined forever*.

Not the 'fake confession.' The real, actual confession Walt makes in the very first episode out in the desert.

I think the fake confession was destroyed by Skyler. That was the agreement with Marie. Didn't Walt destroy the original confession video?

Back