• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

One of the recommended vids after this video was a National Geographic documentary about crystal meth use in San Francisco. Very disturbing and depressing. It starts off with a guy dressed in leather who works as a male prostitute and is homeless. One of the dealers said he doesn't make his customers take that first hit that gets them addicted, I guess that's how he justifies it. But so many lives destroyed.

It's tough to watch, so if you're squeamish about addicts shooting up or talking about what they do to survive, you probably shouldn't watch it. It also talks about how the Mexican cartels are taking over. Not that I would ever try crystal meth to begin with, but after seeing this, I'd definitely have no interest in trying it. And it's also NSFW.

Was it Mike who broke into Lydia's house in Houston or was that flash forward Walt?
Can't remember.

Some of my west coast friends are bitching about breaking bad spoilers on FB. Is it really so hard to stay off FB for a few hours?

Watching live with you guys tonight.

Can't spoil Flynn killing Rob Stark for west coast though.

Walt hiding in Gus' Volvo, just in case we need another Gus parallel

Gotta think, what the SEALs did with Mersk Alabama is more badass than the Bin Ladin mission.

Back