• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

That director, Michelle MacLaren, is a total fucking badass. She needs to direct a movie ASAP.

Holy fuck. My heart rate was through the roof. What other episodes did Michelle Mclaren direct?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

If Hank, Gomez, and Jesse get blown away, what do you think is in store in the final 3 episodes? I mean, if you kill Jesse and Hank, the 2 biggest conflicts are instantly ended. Marie is going to do something I think. Maybe tell Walt Jr. or go after Walt herself.

STRONG stuff from Sepinwall tonight. His take seems most plausible: Mr. Lambert's big ass gun is probably meant for Uncle Jack and his crew, and the ricin capsule for Lydia.

I feel like Walt runs. Jesse gets taken by the Nazis to cook for them. Walt has to return with the M60 to take out the Nazis and save Jesse (and possibly Skylar).

I feel like Walt runs. Jesse gets taken by the Nazis to cook for them. Walt has to return with the M60 to take out the Nazis and save Jesse (and possibly Skylar).

Someone on the KU board suggested that Hank dies and Marie is the one who writes Heisenberg in Walt's house and destroys it

Damn, girl.

The end of Gliding Over All and basically all of Dead Freight were some of the best directing in the series, imo.

Not to mention One Minute, possibly one of the most intense scenes I've ever watched on a Tv show.

Hank and Gomez die, but Jesse doesn't. He escapes during the shootout.

fucking insane ending.

I really love how every episode this season has flowed into the next. Wonderful storytelling.

Tonight was the first time we really saw Walt lose it. His phone call was a full-on confession

Now I can't stop with the goddamned color schemes Gilligan and Co have used.

Notice Uncle Jack and crew show up in an old, faded white pickup and a gray car. Lifeless.

With all the assistance the DEA and ABQ PD have given on the show, we have to get a lesson in how crime doesn't pay. There will be some aphorism to let us all know meth is bad and the people in that business are horrendously evil. So I think Jack and Co get Walt's money and Walt and/or Jesse. Eventually, they ride off into the sunset and without Lydia- Todd's got too much of a boner for her. He'll hit on her in only the charming way a kid-killer, meth cook can and when she rebuffs him, he cuts her head off and then eats a doughnut.

And Sepinwall is right: you just stare at the screen hoping you remember to breathe. And then, in what seemed like 5 minutes, the show is over. I predict a slew of "holy shit" posts when the final scene of the final episode fades to black.

Without reading Sepinwall yet, now everyone knows where the money is buried. Even if Jesse, Hank, Gomey, all die, the Todds will know the spot (maybe not that the $$ is there, but they will know something) and the popo will be able to track Hank/Gomez to that spot. Walt will have to move the money. If he used the Nazi to help......

So....check out the IMDB guest list for next week's episode :eek:

Man. That episode was so good I totally forgive the fact that the Nazi dude was shooting a fucking automatic shotgun and missed two guys under no cover from 20 feet.

uvQfU5F.png

and the popo will be able to track Hank/Gomez to that spot.

Minor detail: Hank and Steve are still working maverick on this. The DEA and PD have no idea what they're doing. Yet.

iodeac: Nice catch. Some "interesting" names on that list...

Back