• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bridgestone Invitational

We're going to need bkf to weigh in on the proper protocol Tiger Woods should follow as he decides whether or not to withdraw from the PGA Championship.

#mobilerep

Oh, Tiger will play if his back isn't in too much pain and his docs okay it. I just think he came back too early, not just because of his back but also because of his poor form. If I were him, I'd have wanted to have been in better form before playing like crap for all to see. He's just not competitive when he can't hit a fairway to save his life. He should have chalked this season up as a total loss and made sure he was healthy for next year. What gets me is he says at his pressers that he's out there to win and nothing else. If I were him, I'd be a tad more nuanced with my comments. When you're coming off back surgery well before the sports docs predicted you'd be back, and you've only had 1 tourney in you, you ain't winning the Open Championship. You just ain't. And if he believes that shite, he's lying to himself.

She went from average length and skinny to bulked up and consistently in the top 10 on the LPGA in driving distance. She actually led the tour in distance for a couple years. Just a personal conjecture and not some info or rumor I heard from anyone.

Actually, I have heard from as good of a source as I know on golf that there was no coincidence between the two (i.e., steroids and her retirement).

With the Biogenesis arrests going down, is there any chance that any golfers become implicated in that scandal?

Back