• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bud Light Platinum

It's beer. 2 of them equals an extra 70 calories? Who cares.

Based on the amount of beer I drink, and assuming equal volume, I would weigh 4.68 pounds after one year heavier if I drank Bud Light Platinum instead of regular Bud Light. Do that for two decades, become obese, get diabetes, dick goes limp from poor circulation, someone cuts off your foot, heart attack and die.

I could just drink less, of course, but fuck that.

Wait... bud light and bud heavy are only 35 calories different?

lol, you learn a lot about posters from threads like this.

Based on the amount of beer I drink, and assuming equal volume, I would weigh 4.68 pounds after one year heavier if I drank Bud Light Platinum instead of regular Bud Light. Do that for two decades, become obese, get diabetes, dick goes limp from poor circulation, someone cuts off your foot, heart attack and die.

I could just drink less, of course, but fuck that.

You average less than 1.3 beers per night. Drinking less would be called sobriety.

Bud Heavs is the way to go. There's a reason its The King of BEERS, wish I could drink the king of bears too but I don't have the ST. ONES

Platinum is just an example of great marketing strategy. That crap is basically busch ice in a fancy blue bottle. Every time I've been to a grocery store since it was released they are out of stock.

Bud Heavs is the way to go. There's a reason its The King of BEERS, wish I could drink the king of bears too but I don't have the ST. ONES

My new year's resolution was to drink more bud heavy.

It's my go to domestic when im at a bar with bad beer selection. People always give me shit about it and I'm just like its way better than BL, miller light, or PBR.

All I know is that Karl Welzein drinks them, so that makes them awesome.

Karl Welzein ‏ @DadBoner Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Really draggin' today. Went pretty heavy on BL 'Nums last night. They go down so smooth, you guys.

BL 'Nums is like street animal sauce for folks with a roof over their head. Gets you homeless drunk, but with a touch of class.

If Anheuser Busch put King Cobra in a blue 12 oz bottle and called it "Platinum," white folks'd buy that too. Incognito bold soul taste.

Sure, BL 'Nums take you to the top of the mountain, but the next day, it's a Demon Drop to your own personal hell.

I like how I got dragged into this by posting about how it will get you drunk quicker on FB in January.

Back