• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut Website: FireBz.com. "3 year pattern that needed to be addressed" R Wellman

I reckon I can manage that. Mods, feel free to merge this with the FireBz.com thread; I'll post what I come up with on there (probably won't get around to it until tomorrow evening).

I updated the [Redacted] line section of my blog today.

http://quantball.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/the-[Redacted]-line-2013/

Of particular interest:
"First year coach Trent Johnson now joins Jeff [Redacted] on the list of coaches to take multiple BCS programs to rankings of worse than 150, after having led LSU to finishes of 182 and 227 in 2010 and 2011. Although to [Redacted]’s discredit, he managed the feat in multiple seasons at both Colorado and Wake Forest. Johnson will have to wait until next year to attempt the same feat."

It'll probably "come out" that [Redacted] was sleeping with students after he's fired. It's our tradition

It'll probably "come out" that [Redacted] was sleeping with students after he's fired. It's our tradition

Its not exactly a well-kept secret that [Redacted] has ****ed everybody associated with Wake Forest Basketball.

I think the person in charge of the Wake Forest Sports page either gave up on censoring the site or is hitting the bottle tonight:

KYEGMzw.png

I'm pretty sure Mr. Elliott has set a new high score of 2 hours with a link.

My personal best is 4 minutes, but I think I've got some special red-flags flying around my name by now.

As a proud alum, current graduate student, and member of the Deacon Club, this game (like so many others these past 2+ years) wounded me. Despite having tickets, I refused to attend today's game. Doing so could have lended someone in the AD the idea that I support what is going on in our flagship program. Until there is substantive change, I will continue to watch from home.

Love the players, hate the coach. They deserve better, we deserve better. Fire [Redacted], now.

#Buzzout Firebz.com
Go Deacs!

My .02 on WF sports FB page. I give it 20 minutes

I think the person in charge of the Wake Forest Sports page either gave up on censoring the site or is hitting the bottle tonight:

KYEGMzw.png

I'm pretty sure Mr. Elliott has set a new high score of 2 hours with a link.

My personal best is 4 minutes, but I think I've got some special red-flags flying around my name by now.

Vt, do you mind if I ask what the daily traffic of the site has been? Obviously its fluctuated greatly with games, ESPN, etc, but I just am curious what the ballpark is.

Vt, do you mind if I ask what the daily traffic of the site has been? Obviously its fluctuated greatly with games, ESPN, etc, but I just am curious what the ballpark is.
good question!
BTW.. tonight I introduced the site to my Godfather (alum 67) and he fell out of his seat laughing,needless to say he is Buzzout all the way!

& we have played a significantly higher number of sub-100 opponents. There would have been be absolutely no similarity in a ~15 win season with [Redacted]'s schedule the past three years vs Skip's 15-16 team in 2007. (I did a chart to map that out a while back if somebody feels like digging it up).

Prosser and Dino's teams typically played 7 or 8 games per season against teams ranked lower than 100. I think the most amount either of them faced in one year was 10. We played 18 in 2012 and are set to play 15 in 2013. Pretty incredible the record is what it is.

This information should be on FireBz.com. In fact, this is good enough to deserve it's own page on FireBz.com!

Seriously...

I will pull some # for you tomorrow

Hm. Glad I saw this. The ambien was working well last night, apparently.

Here's the most recent update:

6gYmYbh.png

(I know the graph is backwards since it reads the dates right to left, but i'm just taking a screenshot directly from the host)

On pace to hit our 1,000,00th pg request on Tuesday; which is also exactly 1 month since we launched (January 19th)

Definitely promote it when you get to a million hits. Tweet it out and try to get Eammon to write something. That's awesome.

Have you looked at the RPI to see if this is the worst 3 year stretch ever for an ACC team?

Here's an updated graph to illustrate what I posted:

0y1mXZ6.png

This is excellent! It does need to be accompanied by a brief write-up. People need to realize that by scheduling so many cupcake opponents, Buzz is doing the poker equivalent of dealing from a stacked deck. When you know just how much of this "cheating" Buzz has done, you realize that the supposed "improvement" over the last two years is just an illusion.

Good heavens. Those [Redacted] era pics look like current day Detroit. Maybe some of those seats should be boarded up to keep vandals & crackwhores out.

Reactions: Ayo
Back