• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut

I wouldn't necessarily call myself BuzzOut. I'm more of a BuzzShouldn'tHaveBeenHired. It's a tough spot to be. Fire him (and Wellman) and stop the bleeding now and risk the image of being a crazy program. Let him stay and there will be more damage done to the program. It's a tough spot I tell you.

Well put, though I don't really think we can fire [Redacted]. Wellman, on the otherhand...

What I see happening is us getting to 3rd or 4th in 2013-2014, get in the tournament and maybe win a game or two. Wellman calls it a success and retires. Then we slip to mediocrity (6th-10th in conference), and it takes the new AD 3-4 years to pull the plug.

Last edited:
I am so happy that Kent Newsome is on these new boards. A LEGEND in my mind. Welcome, Kent.

Any ideas/criticisms you have will be greatly appreciated in the "Suggestions" threads on each board.

Again, a warm welcome to Kent.

When Wellman retires we should really take the VCU AD if he wants to come here.

When Wellman retires we should really take the VCU AD if he wants to come here.

Forget VCU's AD, think Xavier. That man has an eye for talent.

Hired Matta, Allen, and Mack.

Mike Bobinski. Notre Dame alum. I've been sending emails to Hatch to hire him for the last 3 years.

Haha, before the bump the last post was on the day we "officially" started. Quality.

from page 2:

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OGboards and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

I'm here and yeah, the no space sgt hulka is some tool pretending to be me.:rulz:

It's official! With the 1 point win over Yale, we have officially improved on last year's 8 win season. RW is now completely justified to give his friend a big raise and a contract extension! :eek:hnoes:

It's official! With the 1 point win over Yale, we have officially improved on last year's 8 win season. RW is now completely justified to give his friend a big raise and a contract extension! :eek:hnoes:

Let's hope so! We gotta snatch Bzz up before anyone tries to take him from us!

Back