• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Says He Will Continue to Improve the Program, Dan has Resurfaced!

“My staff and I are continuing to work as hard as we can to continue to improve this program, which made great strides this past year,’’ [Redacted] said in a phone interview. “Nobody has told me otherwise. That’s the truth.

“Right now that’s what we’re doing, and I don’t know what else to say.’’

Spoken like a true dead man walking.

This should be an entertaining thread.

lrc9px0.png

Continue to destroy the program actually, Buzz. Go away.

“My staff and I are continuing to work as hard as we can to continue to improve this program, which made great strides this past year,’’ [Redacted] said in a phone interview. “Nobody has told me otherwise. That’s the truth.

“Right now that’s what we’re doing, and I don’t know what else to say."

Spoken like a true dead man walking.

If he were going to be back next year, I think Wellman would've told him by now. I wouldn't be overly concerned with this article.

Bzz's statement doesn't really jive with, well, anything I've heard from people about [Redacted] knowing his fate with three weeks left in the season, but at least this is some sort of statement.

Maybe [Redacted] said something three weeks ago to the effect of "I may not be here next year" and those listening took it to mean he had heard he wouldn't be. Who knows?

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like someone who has resigned, or been told he is not coming back, or anything else. Bz clearly doesn't like Country Dan, based on previous interactions. No way he would put this quote out there if there was any truth to the notion that he has been told he is done. He should see the writing on the wall - just as we all see it. But, that was certainly the case after last year as well. This, coupled with Feinstein, is worrisome. Ron needs to move quickly.

He's coming back

Dirk, still waiting on where I need to send the rum and sleeping pills

Last edited:
Our margin of defeat on the road was 17.3? Jesus.

I'm going to step in and take care of BabyDeac's light work for him.

"Tick, tock."

I think Bz is turning up the heat on Ron to make a decision. He has removed himself as the decision-maker. Now the ball is entirely on Wellman's side of the court.

Frankly I am glad he has gone public if it is not his intention to resign.

Back