• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Says He Will Continue to Improve the Program, Dan has Resurfaced!

If Bzz is gone, Wellman can be looking for a new coach and is losing nothing in the search process. Surely he doesn't like Bzzout and has this one opportunity to put the screws to everyone.

Unless a really intricate game is being played, I would think Bzz would have been told he's staying by now and would not answer the question the way he did.

Wellman is just trying to torture his enemies.

You have to wonder, if our Athletic Director would stoop low enough to enact revenge on what is now a sizable portion of our fan base, how much longer a situation like this can persist. At a certain point, it has to come to a head. Its a game the administration can't win. You can fire Wellman, but you can't take my degree back.

Dan has resurfaced and officially won the [Redacted] 'resignation' press conference.

Wonder when Dan interviewed Buzz. If he got the quote from [Redacted] several days ago then I guess the article was just poorly timed in light of what happened today.

Back